Open Knowledge Foundation
Open Knowledge Foundation Network is an international leader in its field and has extensive experience in building tools and community around open material and it is dedicated to promoting open data and open content in all their forms – including government data, publicly funded research and public domain cultural content.
Open Knowledge Foundation Nepal is organizing the first meetup on Friday 28th June 5-6 pm.
This will be an informal meeting discussing on:
- What is Open Knowledge Foundation? Local Groups, Working Groups and Projects
- What is Open Definition? Open Data? and role of open data in Government.
- Activities happening surround us on open data.
- Upcoming programs and plans.
There may be other topic, we can add in program or you can suggest us here.
You don’t need to be a geek or an expert to participate – an interest and a willingness in open data will more than enough.
Venue: See Map
You can join us
- मेलिंग लिस्ट : http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfn-np
- फेसबुक : http://www.facebook.com/pages/OKFN-Nepal/610321522327415
- टुइटर : https://twitter.com/okfn_np
- गुगल प्लस : https://plus.google.com/communities/114250697462518574598